Our precious "buds"

Our precious "buds"
We love our boys! And our little Princess!!!

Beautiful Fall! Cooler weather, bright colors! Pumpkins and Spices!

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all"







Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life is like that!



The last couple of weeks have been "the worst of times" follow by "the best of times"! I think I had one of the hardest weeks of my entire life, but suffice it to say, life keeps on going and after a storm, the sun shines again. My sunshine came in the form of a wonderful visit from Raquelita and her baby - my daughter and one of my grandsons - Gabe! I was surprised to realize how much healing they brought to me. They had no idea of what was going on or what their presence did. But oh, how sweet it was to have them and enjoy the blessing of holding Gabe and see his beautiful smile. He's a very happy little boy. We were so sad when they left, but we were most happy and grateful they came. I will post pictures of their visit as soon as I get them. Surely, our greatest joys come from our family!

4 comments:

  1. Mom, I'm sorry that you were going through such a hard time. Is there anything I can do for you? I love you bunches (in your garden!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karsen, you are so sweet! I love you bunches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mom. reggie wants to make you happy too. we'll be there in a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Titi! I love Reggie and Dieguito and Gabe, and all the babies that will still come! They sure give us wonderful happy days!

    ReplyDelete