Our precious "buds"

Our precious "buds"
We love our boys! And our little Princess!!!

Beautiful Fall! Cooler weather, bright colors! Pumpkins and Spices!

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all"







Friday, April 2, 2010

Camping!

We had a great time at camp. Weather was great! Life is similar to the weather this week: beautiful days follow stormy ones. It was good to be outdoors. I enjoyed having a few moments to sit and enjoy nature. The evenings were specially good, the skies were clear, we could see the stars and even Mars. The young women are so wonderful. It is good to remember the things I lived when I was their age, and realized how similar our lives are. I am thankful to be able to remember! We had many good experiences. Oscar has been such a big help! He help me with preparations, to load the Yukon, and with everything he could before camp. Then he actually drove to the campsite to help us put together the slide show of all the pictures I took. It's such a big blessing to have all the support and help from him!! I would love to write a lot more, but I am falling asleep after every sentence I write. What a blessing to have hot showers and a good bed!

1 comment: