Our precious "buds"

Our precious "buds"
We love our boys! And our little Princess!!!

Beautiful Fall! Cooler weather, bright colors! Pumpkins and Spices!

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all"







Friday, October 29, 2010

A quick trip to Utah


Since our three married children and their families were in Utah for the Summer, we decided to go visit them just from July 8th. to July 13th. to be able to spend time with all three grandbabies - and their parents, of course! Nick, Titi and Reggie were spending a couple months there for Nicks internship. It is so nice to have them living withing an hour of each other.


I realize I need to get better at taking pictures! I always have my camera with me, but I get so busy with them that I forget to take the pictures! Thank goodness Karsen, Titi and Raqui are always ready with their cameras and they always share with me!

While in Utah we were able to go to the Temple with almost everybody. We also celebrated Tito's birthday with a dinner (He turned 26!) and were able to visit with my nephew (I love him as if he were my son!) Billito, his wife Allison, and their adorable children, 'Balito' and new borned Clarita. We love our family and are so grateful to be able to travel to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment