Our precious "buds"

Our precious "buds"
We love our boys! And our little Princess!!!

Beautiful Fall! Cooler weather, bright colors! Pumpkins and Spices!

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all"







Saturday, October 30, 2010

I went to Disney with Dieguito!!


Tito, Karsen and Dieguito came to Florida. We were very happy they came. They had plan a trip to Orlando and invited us to go with them. It was great to get away and I really enjoyed a few truly off days! I love Dieguito and I really appreciated the opportunity to spoil him a little! He is so much fun to have around. And I was again very impressed by the way my children and their spouses are raising their children. I could see how Karsen and Tito always put Dieguito and his needs above their own. We had a very good time with all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment