Our precious "buds"

Our precious "buds"
We love our boys! And our little Princess!!!

Beautiful Fall! Cooler weather, bright colors! Pumpkins and Spices!

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all"







Monday, June 13, 2011

Protected!

Oscar was in Brazil last week. Wednesday night he called me to tell me he had been in a car crash! I did not have good telephone reception, so I rushed out of the store to try to talk to him, but I was not able to communicate with him until next morning!! I did not have a good night, thinking he must have been hurt and in the hospital....Finally we were able to talk around ten a.m.! Since he was with three other business associates on this trip, every time they took a taxi he rode in the front. But when they went for dinner, two of the guys decided not to go, so he sat in the back - luckily! As they cross an intersection, the driver of another car did not stop as she should have and hit the taxi on the passenger side. The driver was hurt, the other guy sustained a minor injury to his leg. But Oscar did not receive even a scratch! How grateful I am for a protecting hand! I then realized how blessed we have been: 23+ years of international travel, and this is the very first (and I pray the last) incident/accident Oscar has been involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment