Our precious "buds"

Our precious "buds"
We love our boys! And our little Princess!!!

Beautiful Fall! Cooler weather, bright colors! Pumpkins and Spices!

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all"







Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Am Grateful For...


One of the greatest blessings I have is my husband. I feel we make a very good couple/team. For example, he is so good at helping me when I ask for help. He might resist(or should I say "he always resists"!) my ideas at the beginning, but then he jumps right in to help.
I love my man!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't call him "hubby" haha. He's stubborn on the outside. Just for show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do they always resist? silly boys!

    ReplyDelete